Thursday, July 3, 2008

Not All Baby!





My little baby boy isn't all baby anymore... 10 months came way to fast!
  • He eats pizza and pretty much everything else we eat. (Won't eat baby food)
  • He has has 6 teeth
  • He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything
  • He pulls up on things and is starting to walk while holding on
  • He throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way
  • He fake cries to try and manipulate me into getting what he wants
  • He sleeps through the night 8:30pm- 8:30am
  • He wears 18 month size cloths and size 4 shoes
  • He weighs 21 lbs
  • And he is starting to get very clingy (Only wants Mommy or Daddy)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to start leaving him with me more often so you and Ryan can have some alone time. We miss you! Love, Aunti Michele

jessicalangprice said...

I'm SO jealous that he sleeps so well! I can't believe he's so big too! Kelsey doesn't fit in her size 3 shoes yet! He's so darn cute I just want to eat him! Miss you guys! Oh, and I love his new shoes!