Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving came and went so fast this year! We had a really good day... We had dinner at Ryan's Uncles house. There was lots of food, people and conversation. I always love getting together with his family (They are a lot of fun). This year my sister and her son were able to join us, it was good to spend a Holiday with her after 6 years.

Love you all and we wish you a wonderful holiday season!

James eating

The two hottest twins ever!
Yummy Food

Me & my baby!!!

Great Grandpa carving the two turkeys

Grandpa Tim & James playing airplane

James being his oh so cute self

2 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Oh, I totally wish we were there!! My parents house looks so nice, I can't wait to see it. Thanks for posting pictures of it! I was showing Kelsey who James was so she knows when we visit ;).

Shari said...

I want that picture of the twins-so cute!!!!