Friday, December 5, 2008

Too Cute!!!






I am 21 weeks pregnant now which you can tell by my clicker off to the right; I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are going to have a daughter... That's right, we are having a little girl; and we are very excited. I think James is excited too because for some reason he woke up at 11:00pm last night and wanting to play. Normally I wouldn't let him stay up and play but he was being so cute I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to enjoy his adorable behavior. I took these pictures of him being his silly self. And her are some pictures of my rapidly expanding belly.

4 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

congrats on a baby girl. That is so much fun. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Julie said...

Yay for a baby girl! And your little boy is way too cute!

Shari said...

He looks so cute with his buzz haircut. Your decorations look beautiful!!! Love you guys!!!

The Alvords said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see her, she will be beautiful! I love the pictures of James, he is too cute.

Love,
Courtney Spiker-Alvord