Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feeding Himself


James is getting more independent everyday. I don't know weather to be happy that I have to do less, or if I should be sad because our baby is growing up way to fast. He starting holding the bottle all by himself this week and seems to be really excited that he doesn't need my help with it anymore. In addition to feeding himself he is also attempting to crawl... he isn't very successful because his head is kind of heavy, but he sure is trying. I give him a month and he will be moving around all on his own.

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

What a big boy! How cute is he!? I don't know if Kels will ever be able to hold a bottle. I'm too lazy to give her ones now so I hope she can transition into sippy cups. :) I love your blog and that you posted this about him. Maybe one day you can print out your blog into a book for him. I'm going to do one soon of our first year of blogging on blurb.com. I like your new background but I LOVED your surfing one! It's good to switch things up though too.