Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to our Blogspot



Welcome to our first blog... I have so many things I would like to share since James was born; pictures, stories etc. Instead of trying to put everything on here I will just clue you in on the important stuff.

All about James:

  • He smiles & laughs all the time
  • He likes all of his veggies (so far)
  • He babbles a lot
  • His favorite things to play with are food wrappers
  • He can sit up using his arms for support
  • He is totally enamored with the TV
  • He is finally sleeping through the night 8pm-7am
  • He loves being outside: walks, beach, pool, park etc.
  • He loves people (all people)
  • He constantly drools
  • He is extremely ticklish
  • He loves being upside down
  • He weighs 18 lbs and wears 6-9/ 6-12 size cloths

5 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Hello!! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! It looks great too! I'm impressed. I'm glad I get to be the first comment on your blog. What a privilege. I'm so excited we'll be seeing more of you guys and that sweet baby James. He's getting so big!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again although it probably wont be until December. Let me know if you have any blogging questions. It gets more and more addicting as you go. Love you guys, Jess

Sears Family said...

Hi Amber,
I love My Lil' grandson sonson!
James is getting so big.
I want to see all of your families names or at least all the grandparents names.
I Love you guys and Dad can;t wait to meet Ryan.
He wants u guys to come up this summer.We will help w/ air fare

The Coccimiglios said...

RY your little boy is adorable! I want to just squeeze those cheeks of his... I hope everything is going good for you and amber.

Sears Family said...

Hi Amber & Ryan,
Lil' James is getting big too fast!
He already has a Lil' girl friend?!
He is turning into Quite the Lil' man!
We miss you James! Grandpa and Grandma Sears Loves you soooo much!
We can't wait 'till July when we will all get together for the Sears Reunion! Also the Maine Reunion Too!
Grandpa Maine wants a big get together too!
We Love you three so much!
Talk to you soon!

allysa said...

Hey Ryan,
cute picture of you and your little boy. I hope you and your cute family are doing well!:)