Monday, February 2, 2009

Family Day

I know that it has been I while since my last post; but I promise that this New Year will be better... I am not going to attempt to play catch-up because there is way too much that I would have to post (sorry) however I will start with what we did this weekend.

Saturdays are our family days... (This is my favorite Day!) This Saturday we woke up and made breakfast together... We had breakfast burritos and pancakes. This was the first time that we all participated in the preparation. Daddy and James made the pancakes; and I did the rest. It was so fun to watch Ryan help James crack the egg, stir, poor and flip the pancakes. They both had a blast. (Ryan is such a good Daddy).

Ryan worked a few hours at Grandpa & Grandma Lang’s house and afterward we went to Zuma beach for about an hour. It was kind of cold, but we still had fun putting our feet in the water, chasing the seagulls, and building a sand castle. I love my little family and I am so excited that we get to add little Emily into the mix in a few months. Life couldn't be better for us!!! Ryan and I are so blessed.










5 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute Amber! I loved that sweater, it was one of my favorites. Glad you can use it!

Holly said...

I love the picture of James on the beach with the sun in the background. Too cute. And you look great too. How is the pregnancy?

The Everts said...

Very cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Those are come good pictures of James!

grandma lang said...

Great family bonding time. LOve the pictures. grandma Lang

jessicalangprice said...

Cute beach pics and I'm so glad you added a belly pic! You look GREAT!