Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting Ready for Emily

Today was my last day on bed rest... You are probably thinking "Give me a break it was only two weeks". Let me tell you; that two weeks was miserable. I am not good at sitting on my... "you know what" especially when I have James running around. Good news is I am a free woman as of tomorrow and I simply cannot wait to scrub my house from top to bottom just the way I like it. It is super hard to give up control to you husband, friends and family as far as the house work goes. Anyhow, Emily will be here soon and their is much to do before she arrives. We have started preparing by; organizing closets, sorting out cloths, cleaning our carpets, putting up shelves, setting up the swing, and getting her bed ready. We cannot wait for our new addition to arrive, we are so excited!

Here are some pictures of her little bed. The bassinet belonged to James so we had to spruce it up a little to make it welcoming for our little girl. (So cute!)



1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

I'm glad you're no longer on bedrest! It will be so fun to see that little girl (well, at least in pictures). I hope all goes well with the delivery and everything. Lots of love!