Friday, March 20, 2009

New Camera

Well I am so excited, Ryan and I got a new camera because our last one broke recently. This Camera has every feature that I wanted and takes better pictures then I could have imagined. I took this picture of Ryan's hands on the Macro setting... I can't believe how good the quality is for how much the camera cost. We bought the camera on Amazon. It is a Canon Power Shot A590 and we only paid $134.00 for it. That price included the camera, a 4GB memory card, cleaning kit, TV attachment, multi media card reader, and carrying case. (What a steal)

I know as your looking at the pictures your thinking WOW!... Ryan has some beautiful hands. Well if it weren't for Ryan's beautiful hard working hands we would be camera-less, home-less, food-less. etc. So I love and am very thankful for these beautiful hands.

No comments: