Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All Better!

Well after reading advice from my responders, and researching a little on the Internet I cured the problem. I compared all the ingredients of the products that were irritating her skin and found one common ingredient (Cocamidopropyl Betaine). I then looked at all the products that didn't seem to bother her and discovered that the same ingredient was not present. I looked up the effects that this ingredient could have on the skin if you were allergic. Sure enough eczema, rash, and little water blisters are what you get. I then looked up the Mastella product that was mentioned in response to my last post; after reading several reviews I decided to try it out. Like magic I gave her a bath using the body cleanser and shampoo, by that night it was looking so much better. I gave her a bath the following day and now it is totally gone. No cradle cap, no eczema, no nothing!!! She is now a much happier baby.

For those of you, who responded, thank you so much for your advice.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Amber - glad to hear she is doing better. It occurred to me that you probably have no clue who this is --- I'm Ryan's cousin, Brittany, we live in Valencia --- hopefully that helps! Anyway, glad to hear she is doing better. Took me a long time to figure out a routine that would work for my kids, so I'm glad you've found a resolution so quickly!

Mike and Anna said...

Im so happy that she is all better. It is so hard to find whats wrong with babies. They can't talk! We need to get together! 661-313-6972