Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today!

Well I must say that having two children is a lot more work then one. Some days are really hard, it seems like the hours are going by so slow; and I just can't wait for the day to end. Then other days, like today and yesterday, being a mom feels so wonderful and rewarding. Since Emily was born James has been a little more of a handful then usual. These last two days he has been a dream child. Giving me kisses, telling me he loves me, and wanting to hold and help with Emily. Even though some days are extremely rough, I truly feel blessed to be a mom of these two beautiful children. I love watching James learn at least two new words a day, and try to put sentences together. I love watching him experiment and try new things. He is a true joy. As for Emily, she is a good baby, she is starting to smile, and it is so precious... I have learned through James to take the time to appreciate every little milestone because time goes by way to fast.


This morning James was adamant about holding his little sister... he wanted to feed her an apple, and burp her. He is a little rough with the burping but I let him try anyway. He was so cute with her; kissing her, and petting her head. I love these babies so much!


Both Smiling (What are the chances!)

James was so excited that Emily was watching Barney with him this morning, He thought it was pretty funny. (Look how much Emily has grown)


Emily was being so smiley, the pictures didn't capture the peek of her huge grin, but none the less they show her sweet little smile. I love this girl!

4 comments:

The Everts said...

Perfectly said. I love my kids and having 2 is a lot of more work than one but worth it. Unfortunately today is one of those days where I can't wait for it to end. haha!

michele said...

Thanks for posting updates!! I can't believe how much little Emily has grown! Time sure does fly! I promise we'll get together soon for lunch or something!! I'll call you when I get back from Girls Camp.

jessicalangprice said...

This will be us in another month! Can't wait for the joy of two, but definitely CAN wait for the frustrations! Aren't James & Kels at a fun age? I can't wait to see them together at Thanksgiving! They'll be so big!

cindy said...

Burberry Tasche
Chanel Tasche
Sonnenbrille
Accessoires & Schmuck 
T Shirt
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior
tee shirts Louis vuitton hommes
Jeans
Lunettes de soleil
ceinture en cuir
Cravate
tee shirts burberry hommes