Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter

Easter was a lot of fun this year since James was old enough to enjoy it. This is him dying the eggs. He loved this activity; he must have dyed each egg about 10 times. When all was said and done we didn't have any eatable eggs. They were all very cracked and looked pretty ugly.
(Sorry James!)


I took these pictures Easter morning... I was trying to get the studio affect with my Non- studio camera. I still think they turned out okay.


These pictures were taken Easter morning. between two sets of grandparents, and Mom & Dad I would have to say that Easter ended up being a little more like Christmas when it came to the gifts. He got a ball, sidewalk chalk, cloths, a swim suite, sand toys, bubbles, and lots of candy. As you can see James really loved the candy part. He rarely gets sweets so this was a true privilege for him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: