Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Month Old

Emily is now One month old. I can't even believe how fast time is flying by. Emily is such a wonderful baby. She is a very calm, but gets a little upset when I set her down. I am not sure if it 's because she really loves it when I hold her, or if she is scared that her big brother will get her if I set her down.

So far her mile stones at one month are:
  • She has a really strong neck and likes to lift her head up and look around
  • She sleeps about 4 hour streches at night time
  • She loves to eat (She kind of humms when she is eating)
  • She his starting to smile at little
Other then those few things she eats, sleeps and poops a lot!
We absolutley love the newest addition to our family and enjoy every moment of her in our lives.

(We love you Emily!!!)



3 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

She's beautiful! 4 hour stretches are great! I loved when Jeremy started to sleep that long! Now he's sleeping through the night! Don't worry she will get there!!!! Do you guys ever plan to come up to santa clarita any time soon? It would be great to see you!

Mike and Anna said...

I had no idea that you lived in santa clarita! I thought you guys moved down to san diego! That would be awesome if we could get together! I go to a breastfeeding support group every friday. If you are interested, i dont know is you are breastfeeding but give me a call 801-602-6510

Shari said...

OMG!!!! Precious!!!